HSFF, now in its 6th year, is your main source for insights and expertise from market thought leaders offering you exclusive access to the information you need from the people you need to meet.
It is the most comprehensive and definitive information download for senior executives bringing together industry leaders, advisers, investors and government officials to learn how to win more business. Through a carefully structured programme of keynote presentations, panel discussions, interviews, round tables and peer interaction you will gain key insights to drive greater revenues and grow your business.
This conference will debate, discuss and deliver answers to the key challenges facing you, equipping you with guidance and contacts to drive your business ahead.
- Where do business opportunities really exist?
- How can you raise your profile and make your business more attractive to large organizations?
- What is the investment climate for 2015 and beyond?
- Are there new ways of raising finance?
- Which government departments really matter and how to gain access to them?
- How are organizations gaining ground through collaborative partnerships?
- Where are the next key markets and strategies for gaining entry?
- What are the emerging security threats looming on the horizon and how to tackle them?
- Identify new business opportunities at home and abroad.
- Gain direct access to senior executives and government officials.
- Stay ahead of your competitors by building winning partnerships.
- Understand M&A, investment and valuation trends, deals and partnerships.
- Meet and build long-lasting relationships with decision-makers
- BAE Systems
- Bank of America-Merrill Lynch
- CIT Leveraged Finance, Transportation
- Department of Homeland Security
- General Dynamics
- Kroll Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- MITRE Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raymond James
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Thales e-Security
- The Chertoff Group
HSFF is an excellent opportunity to meet and exchange ideas with innovators of some of the latest technologies as well as a good opportunity to network.
HSFF is a great event! It is one of the best ways that I have found to network within the homeland security community and meet with interesting private and public companies.
HSFF is a unique opportunity to meet with top tier constituents in the homeland security sector - covering best of breed providers, investors and agencies. The forum presents an unusual depth of industry knowledge and experience which is so vital as the homeland security industry evolves as such a rapid pace.
For more information on sponsorship or the event contact:
Stay informed all year around. Sign up for our daily news brief today